NEW YEAR PREMIERE
ESTATE AND COLLECTION AUCTION
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
January 16, 17 & 18, 2012 at 7:00 P.M.
This oil on canvas by Jan Havicksz Steen will be offered for auction on Wednesday, January 18, 2012 as catalog #729. Absentee and telephone bids are being accepted (up until the time the auction begins) from those who are unable to attend the auction in person..
Choice Furnishings, Decorative Items & Collectibles
from Local Estates & Private Consignments
Highlighting Fine Art from
THE ESTATE OF E. KENNETH HENDERSON
Rare Firearms from
the Collection of MR. DAVID LANDON
Wonderful Bronze Sculptures by
Oregon Artist, RIP Caswell
Part I of the Fine Wine Collection from
THE ESTATE OF JACK BOGGESS
the first selections of the 2000 bottle collection
Art Glass from
THE CLAYTON & MILLIE WELCH ESTATE
THE JACK BOGGESS FINE WINE COLLECTION
Part V of an Extensive Local Collection of
“Matchbox” Toys & Accessories
Other Choice Furnishings, Decorative Items & Collectibles from Local Estates & Private Consignments
PREVIEW HOURS ARE:
Friday, January 13, 2012
from 6pm to 9pm
Saturday & Sunday,
January 14 & 15, 2012
from 12pm to 5pm
Monday, January 16, 2012,
6 P.M. to 7 P.M.
(1st session lots only)
Tuesday, January 17, 2012,
6 P.M. to 7 P.M.
(2nd session lots only)
Wednesday, January 18, 2012,
6 P.M. to 7 P.M.
(3rd session lots only)
AUCTION SESSION HOURS ARE:
Monday, January 16, 2012 at 7pm (Catalog #s
0112-0001 thru 0112-0300)
Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 7pm (Catalog #s 0112-0301 thru 0112-0600)
Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 7pm (Catalog #s 0112-0601 thru 0112-850)
- ESTATE JEWELRY/WATCHES…a great Valentine’s Day selection! Diamond Rings, Earrings, Necklaces & Bangles (See Examples #70, #71, #188 & #688). Lovely Ruby & Diamond Bracelet/Earrings. 18 Karat Gold Ring set with 4.19 Carat Emerald & 86 Diamonds. Orange Sapphire & Diamond Ring. 1.24 Carat Emerald Step-Cut Diamond Ring (See Catalog #676). Multi-Color Sapphire & Diamond Bracelet (See Catalog #660). Tanzanite & Diamond Rings. 1.01 Carat Diamond, Platinum and White Gold Ring (See Catalog #627). South Sea Pearl Necklace. Man’s Breitling Aeromarine Colt Automatic Wristwatch. Unset Gems.
- STERLING FLATWARE SETS Towle “King Richard” Pattern of 1932. “Lily of the Valley” by Gorham.
- SILVER HOLLOWWARE 19th Century Gorham Sterling Coffee & Tea Service. Gorham Sterling Tray Weighing 25.68 Troy Ounces. S. Kirk & Sons Sterling Sauce Boat & Tray. Five Piece American Sterling Tea & Coffee Service (See Catalog #155). British Sterling Silver Syrup Pitcher (See Catalog #785).
- GLASS Dale Chihuly Vase/Macchia. Devez, Muller Freres Luneville, Legras French Cameo. Victorian Cranberry & Gilt Metal Vase. Tiffany. Schneider Vase. Steuben. Baccarat. Ed Nesteruk Art Glass Sculptures. Pilchuck School Art Glass. Loetz. Lalique. Murano. Cut Crystal.
- PORCELAIN Magnificent Japanese Imari Bowl. Pair of Chinese Rose Medallion Vases. German Hummel Collection. Circa 1910 Zsolnay Eosin Lustre Figurine. Royal Doulton. German Meissen Figures. Pair of Circa 1890 French Covered Urns (See Catalog #618). Chinese Blue & White (See Catalog #718). Japanese Kutani. Lladro Figurines. French Porcelain Urn (See Catalog #705). Irish Belleek. Pair Chinese Famile Verte Vases (See Catalog #765). Cups & Saucers.
- FINE CHINA Minton “Marlow” Pattern of 1938. Johnson Brothers “Historic America”. Ceralene Limoges. Royal Crown Derby. Copeland Spode.
- POTTERY Pair Severn Ware Ghooleh Vases. Dutch Delft Vases. Japanese Satsuma Vase. Japanese Stoneware Pottery Vase (See Catalog #707).
- CLOISONNE Chinese Covered Censer (See Catalog #742). Japanese Meiji Period Charger (See Catalog #630).
- CLOCKS Early 19th Century French Gilt Bronze Figural Clock (See Catalog #733). George III Tall Case Floor Clock (See Catalog #774). German Porcelain Mantel Clock. Circa 1888 Waterbury Wall Clock.
- VINTAGE WINE 1993, 1994, 1995 & 1998 “Screaming Eagle” Cabernet Sauvignon. Three Cases of 1987 Yamhill Valley Vineyards Pinot Noir. 1989 French Red Bordeaux. Two Cases of Washington State Pinot Noir…much more!
- IVORY Chinese Carved Figures (See Examples #744 & #745). Hand Carved African Tusk. Carved Landscape (See Catalog #607). Chinese Carved Figural Landscape (See Catalog #609). Hand Carved White Dahlia Blossoms on Polychrome Green Branch (See Catalog #628).
- FUR COATS Lady’s Full Length Mink Coat.
- TOYS Matchbox Toys & Accessories. Circa 1950 Marklin Train Set.
- MORE FOR THE COLLECTOR S. T. Dupont French Lighters. Franklin Half Dollar Coins. German Imperial Model 1895 Pickelhaub Helmet. Jurassic Ammonite & Orthoceras Fossils (See Example #674). Louis Vuitton Duffle Bag. World War II German Swords. Voigtlander Prominent I 35mm Camera & Lens. Powder Flasks. Daguerreotypes & Ambrotypes. American Quilts.
- FIREARMS Rare Winchester Rifles. Browning Superposed Grade V O/U Shotgun. Antique Colt-Burgess Lever Action Rifle. Uberti Model 1874 Sharps “Quigley” Rifle.
- PAINTINGS Carl Morris. Jan Havicksz Steen. Sir Robert Macaulay. Giuseppe Salvati. Otto Witte. George Whitton Johnstone. Erte, Romain de Tirtoff. Ransome Gillette Holdredge. Robert MacGinnis. Kenneth Callahan. Virginia Schmid Cooper. Clarence Henry Roe. Frederick D. Ogden. William B. Young (See Catalog #712). Manuel Rose. Ben Wilson. Heinie Hartwig. James W. Milliken. Nadene Maier. Charmaine Willie Pottz. Florence Prince Ewing. D. Peter Durham. Chinese Mixed Media Painting (See Catalog #605).
- SCULPTURE Rip Caswell. Jerry McKellar. Arnold Helcke. Rene Rickabaugh. Jean Lambert-Rucki. Steven George Fair. Deborah Copenhaver-Fellows. Steve Jensen. Michihiro Kosuge. John Coleman. Bob Boomer. A. Guiet.
- MORE FINE ART Hilda Morris Sumi Ink Drawing. Norman Rockwell Original Lithograph. Louis Icart Etching/Aquatint. Hisaki Otsuka Serigraph/Mixed Media. Japanese Woodcuts & Woodblock Prints. Bev Doolittle Lithographs. Paul Horiuchi Collage. Leroy Neiman.
- LIGHTING Japanese Bronze & Champleve Enamel Floor Lamp. Pairpoint Tivoli Floral Lamp. Chandelier. Victorian Banquet Lamp (See Catalog #113). Rayo American Oil Lamp.
- PIANOS Circa 1924 Baby Grand.
- NATIVE AMERICAN Navajo Rugs & Weavings. Hupa Basket. Turquoise Pins/Jewelry. Santa Clara Black Basket-Pot. Hopi Pueblo Pots. Artifacts.
- UNIQUE DECORATIVE PIECES Circa 1850 Japanese Bronze Urns (See Catalog #747). Pair Circa 1910 French Candelabra (See Catalog #696). Italian Patinated Bronze Fountain. Belgian Tapestry (See Catalog #662). Marble Pedestals. Mirrors. African Antelope Game Trophy Mounts.
- HAND KNOTTED ORIENTAL RUGS Pakistani-Persian Grand Room Carpet. Persian Kerman Carpet. Semi-Antique Persian Kashan Carpet. Afghani Tribal Carpet. Area Rugs.
- FINE FURNITURE Spanish Baroque Period Credenza (See Catalog #750). Circa 1875 Standard Grade Wooten Desk. Dining Tables & Chairs. Victorian Roll-Top Dental Cabinet (See Catalog #65). Custom Banquet Table. 19th Century Austrian Sideboards (See Example #735). French Napoleon III Ebonized Wood Side Cabinet (See Catalog #646). Antique Slant-Front Secretary. Plantation Mahogany Leaf Canopy Bed, Dresser & Nightstands. Circa 1900 American Double Chair-Back Settee (See Catalog #619). 1920s German Cabinet Bookcase on Stand. Fireplace Surround. Carved Walnut China Cabinet. Marble Topped Center Table. Antique Pine Corner Cabinet. Globe-Wernicke Stacking Bookcase. Sofas. Wine Storage Cabinets.
- MUCH MORE! Circa 1930 Mills Slot Machines (See Examples #40 & #88). Pool Table & Accessories. Classic Carousel “Kiddie Ride”. Japanese Silk Wedding Dress (recently displayed at Portland’s Pittock Mansion). Circa 1860 Whale Oil Lanterns. Bally Pinball Machine. Brunswick Disc Phonograph…
THESE ARE MERELY THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE OVER 850 LOTS!
If you will be unable to attend the
Previews & Auctions, contact us about ordering photographs and/or condition reports so you can bid by absentee
or telephone. Call us at 503-238-0202 or toll-free at
VISA, MASTERCARD AND DISCOVER CREDIT CARDS
ACCEPTED. PACKING AND SHIPPING AVAILABLE.
-- 15% BUYER'S PREMIUM
ABSENTEE AND TELEPHONE BIDS ACCEPTED: Please e-mail (UP TO 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE
AUCTION) your name and telephone number(s), and we will call you to arrange for
your absentee and/or telephone bid (or call us toll-free at 1-888-238-0202 up
until the time the auction begins). To submit bids by fax, provide us with your
fax number, and we will fax to you an Absentee/Telephone Bid Form. Once you
have submitted bids for an auction by telephone or fax, we will have you setup
to submit bids by email (up to 24 hours prior to the auctions) for future
CONDITION REPORTS AND PHOTOGRAPHS AVAILABLE: If you are
unable to attend one of the previews, please contact us about obtaining condition
reports on and/or photographs of items you are interested in bidding on. Please
place your order for photographs or images by Tuesday, January 10, 2012 so
that you will receive them in time for the auction.
HOURS FOR REMOVAL OF PURCHASES: Purchases can be picked
up during the Auction Sessions (after 7pm), or during these additional pick-up
- Thursday, January 19, 2012 - 9am to 5pm
Friday, January 20, 2012 - 9am to 5pm
Saturday, January 21, 2012 - 9am to 12pm
If you would like to utilize our packing and shipping services
for your purchases, please let us know before noon on Friday, January 20, 2012. That way, we can more quickly assist
you with packing & shipping anything that is within United Parcel Service
size limitations. For larger items, we can refer you to local and/or long
distance carriers upon request.
NOW ACCEPTING CONSIGNMENTS: Refer a consignment to us
and earn up to five percent commission! Consignments are being accepted for our February 20-22, 2012 Auction through Friday, January 27, 2012. If you have an item you are considering selling, please contact us today for a free pre-sale evaluation without obligation!
All materials copyright © 1996-2017 O'Gallerie. All rights reserved.