- ESTATE JEWELRY Lovely Diamond & 14 Karat Gold Bracelet (See Catalog #677). Fourteen Karat White Gold Necklace with 53 Rubies & 106 Diamonds (See Catalog #146). Diamond Rings & Necklaces (See Examples #90, #653 & #676). 14.52 Carat Aquamarine Set with Diamonds in 14 Carat Gold Ring Mount. Earrings & Ear Studs. Tanzanite & Diamond Ring & Pendant Necklace. Fourteen Karat Gold Ring Set with Diamonds & 24.35 Carat Amethyst (See Catalog #683). Emerald & Diamond Ring. Orange Sapphire & Diamond Ring. Brooches (See Example #664). Pearls.
- WATCHES Cartier Wristwatch. Elgin 18 Karat Gold Hunter Case Pocket Watch. Circa 1900 Swiss Minute Repeater Pocket Watch. Waltham, Illinois, Ball (See Example #1), Hamilton & Hampden Pocket Watches. Omega Wristwatches.
- DOLLS 1959 Original #1 Ponytail Barbie Doll. Tete Jumeau French Bisque Socket Head Doll. Circa 1880 French Socket Head Doll. Kammer & Reinhardt. J. D. Kestner Character Doll. Heinrich Handwerck. French S.F.B.J. “Laughing Jumeau” Doll. Madame Alexander Dionne Quintuplets. Armand Marseille. B.J. & Co. Bisque Socket Head Doll (See Catalog #651). BRU JNE 7 French Bisque Socket Head Doll (See Catalog #675). Bahr & Proschild Bisque Socket Head Character Doll.
- TOYS 19th Century Rocking Hobby Horse (See Catalog #115). Ives “O” Gauge Miniature Railway System. Metal Toys. Diecast Scale Models. “Dinky Supertoys”. Marbles.
- STERLING SILVER Towle Coffee & Tea Set Weighing 73.7 Troy Ounces. Circa 1937 Kirk & Son “Rose” Pattern Flatware Set. 17 Piece Chinese Tea Set (See Catalog #715). Set of Eight Mexican Sterling Plates (See Catalog #727). Towle “Queen Elizabeth I” Flatware Set. Japanese Fish Set. Whiting Salad Set. British Hallmarked Teapot. Circa 1891 Gorham Tray.
- COLLECTOR’S LIGHTING Circa 1920 Signed Pairpoint Table Lamp. Art Deco Period Chandelier by Muller Freres. French Crystal Candlestick Chandelier. Chinese Cloisonne Floor Lamp. Tiffany Style Table Lamps. Rayo Oil Lamp.
- PORCELAIN Superb Pair of Early 19th Century Chinese Vases (See Catalog #749). Pair German Porcelain Covered Urns by Royal Rudelstadt. Chinese Blue & White (See Example #782). Chinese Rose Medallion & Rose Canton. Royal Crown Derby. Japanese Imari. Mettlach Steins. Hummel Figures. Royal Doulton. Belleek. Majolica. KPM.
- GLASS Antique Galle Cameo Vase (See Catalog #723). Lalique France. Schneider Pedestal Bowl. Steuben Aurene Vase. Tiffany. Bohemian.
- CHINA Royal Copenhagen. Wedgwood Dinner Plates.
- FIREARMS World War II Japanese Type 14 Nambu Semi-Automatic Pistol. Smith & Wesson Pistol and Revolvers. Colt Pistol & Revolvers. Remington Shotguns.
- MORE FOR THE COLLECTOR Celadon Green Jadeite Carving (See Catalog #757). Ivory (See Example #5). Pair Chinese Covered Bowls (See Catalog #689). Pentax Camera & Accessories. Victorian Period 14 Karat Gold Belt Buckle. Chinese Jade (See Example #635). Teacups & Saucers. Royal Dux & Other Pottery. Japanese Bronze Bud Vase (See Catalog #662). 1930s Lady’s Compact. Books. Postcards. Quilts. 45 Star U. S. Flag. Autographed Golf Prints.
- NATIVE AMERICAN Ray Rex Losey Totem Pole & Mask. Hunting Points/Arrow Heads (See Examples #26 & #27). Navajo Rugs. Turquoise & .900 Fine Silver Concho Belt. Baskets. Artifacts.
- JAPANESE SAMURAI SWORDS
- PAINTINGS Mark Tobey. Harvey B. Goodale. Heinie Hartwig. Carl Morris. John Joseph Engelhart. Arthur William Best. Frank Charles Peyraud. Jules B. Dahlager. Matthew Dennison. Sir Henry Raeburn. Clyde Leon Keller. George Johanson. Michelle Biehler. Hulan William Fleming. C. A. Kuznetsov. George Howell Gay. Victor Maldonado. M. G. Friedrich. Marie Martin. James Boulton. Evelyn Sheehan. Glenn Lewis Clevenger. School of William S. Parrott. Max Grover. Eric Olson. Hamilton Glass. Oleg Ulitskiy. Brenden Clenaghen. Gregory Grenon. Pair American Oils (See Catalog #753).
- SCULPTURE Hal Lund (Montana, 20th Century) Bronze Sculptures. R. Clark “Home Coming” Bronze Sculpture. David R. French (Seattle, born 1961) Wood Sculptures. Willard K. Martin (Portland, 1930-1985) Metal Sculptures. Circa 1910 Alabaster Bust. Bronze Spelter Patinated Figural Group (See Catalog #94). Peter Breithut Bronze Figure. Lilli Faville Ceramic Sculptures.
- MORE FINE ART Bev Doolittle. Erte, Romain de Tirtoff Serigraph. Sax Roland Shaw (Scotland, 1916-2000) Wall Tapestry. Leroy Neiman Serigraphs. Hilda Morris Sumi Ink Drawing. Luigi Kasimir, Tanna Kasimir-Hoernes & Joseph Eidenberger Etchings.
- CLOCKS Circa 1925 Mahogany Tall Case Floor Clock. Herschede Tall Case Floor Clock. Circa 1900 French Statue Clock. Seth Thomas Mantel Clocks. Wall Clocks.
- MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS Young Chang Console Piano. Circa 1915 American Oak Nickelodeon with Player Rolls. Ludwig & Company Upright Grand Piano.
- HAND TIED ORIENTAL RUGS Pakistani Oushak Carpets. Chinese Nichols Carpet. Indo-Persian Carpets. Semi-Antique Persian Ardebil, Tabriz & Qashqa’i Area Rugs (See Example #659). Bokhara Carpet. Persian Kerman Runner.
- FURNITURE Charles & Ray Eames Time-Life Stool, Lounge Chair & Ottoman (See Catalog #s 10 & 163). Circa 1900 French Bed, Nightstand & Armoire (See Catalog #s 735, 736 & 738). 1930s Grand Rapids Dining Room Sets. Victorian Period Sideboard (See Catalog #100) & Bureau Secretary (See Catalog #184). Queen Ann Style Maple Highboy. Contemporary Pair of Leather Reclining Chairs with Stools. Louis XV Style Carved Mahogany Sofa & Chair Set. Fritz Hansen Occasional Tables. Baker Canopy Bed. Continental Parlor Set. Renaissance Style Carved Walnut Sideboard (See Catalog #762). Circa 1885 American Bedroom Set. Victorian Side Cabinet, Vanity Dresser, Lamp Stands, Settees, Dressing Table & Set of Chairs. Stacking Oak Bookcase. Chests of Drawers. Hallstands.
- MUCH MORE Circa 1930 Mills Castle Front Five-Cent Slot Machine. Victorian Cast Iron Parlor Stove. Southeast Asian Bronze Rain Drums. Carved Carousel Horse. Pair of Marble Pedestals. Antique Cash Register. Columbia Grafanola Phonograph. Binnacle. Mink Jacket. Beveled Window Panels. Wall Mirrors…
THESE ARE MERELY THE HIGHLIGHTS OF
OVER 850 LOTS!
VISA, MASTERCARD AND DISCOVER CREDIT CARDS
ACCEPTED. PACKING AND SHIPPING AVAILABLE.
-- 15% BUYER'S PREMIUM
ABSENTEE AND TELEPHONE BIDS ACCEPTED: Please e-mail (UP TO 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE
AUCTION) your name and telephone number(s), and we will call you to arrange for
your absentee and/or telephone bid (or call us toll-free at 1-888-238-0202 up
until the time the auction begins). To submit bids by fax, provide us with your
fax number, and we will fax to you an Absentee/Telephone Bid Form. Once you
have submitted bids for an auction by telephone or fax, we will have you setup
to submit bids by email (up to 24 hours prior to the auctions) for future
CONDITION REPORTS AND PHOTOGRAPHS AVAILABLE: If you are
unable to attend one of the previews, please contact us about obtaining condition
reports on and/or photographs of items you are interested in bidding on. Please
place your order for photographs or images by Tuesday, July 3, 2012 so
that you will receive them in time for the auction.
HOURS FOR REMOVAL OF PURCHASES: Purchases can be picked
up during the Auction Sessions (after 7pm), or during these additional pick-up
- Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 9am to 5pm
Friday, July 13, 2012 - 9am to 5pm
Saturday, July 14, 2012 - 9am to 12pm
If you would like to utilize our packing and shipping services
for your purchases, please let us know before noon on Friday, July 13, 2012. That way, we can more quickly assist
you with packing & shipping anything that is within United Parcel Service
size limitations. For larger items, we can refer you to local and/or long
distance carriers upon request.
NOW ACCEPTING CONSIGNMENTS: Refer a consignment to us
and earn up to five percent commission! Consignments are being accepted for our August 13, 14 & 15 Furniture & Decorative Arts Auction through Friday, July 20, 2012. If you have an item you are considering selling, please contact us today for a free pre-sale evaluation without obligation!